Culinary Day in Tuscany
Enjoy this exclusive, private full-day culinary tour in Tuscany. Visit Panzano for a traditional Tuscan lunch, see a cheese-maker at work, & visit a winery.
- Visit of the Certosa del Galluzzo led by one of the monks who currently inhabit this monastery built in the 14th century
- Visit a family-owned fattoria to learn traditional cheese-making, and also sample their wines, olive oils and cheeses all made on site
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch at the restaurant of the world’s most famous butcher, Dario Cecchini, in Panzano in Chianti
- Explore Greve’s astonishing jewel-perfect piazza
- Drive along the famous and picturesque Chiantigiana route as you head back to Florence
- Additional Information
- Request a quote
Full Day Culinary Tour in Tuscany: The Heart of Chianti
Your culinary tour in Tuscany, immersed in its picturesque hills and valleys of quintessential, will begin at a 14th-century monastery still inhabited by an order of monks, one of whom will lead you on a private visit of the grounds. Your next stop will be at a family-run farm that produces premium wines, extra-virgin olive oil and cheese, all of which you will have the pleasure of sampling. You will also have the unique opportunity to watch the entire cheese-making process with an expert local guide. The next stop is the town of Panzano in Chianti, where you can break for lunch at the internationally-renowned restaurant of the world’s favorite butcher, Dario Cecchini. Non-carnivores may choose to eat instead at a traditional local trattoria. The final stop will be in the picture-perfect main piazza of the town of Greve in Chianti with its beautiful Renaissance palazzi, followed by a drive back to Florence through the heart of Chianti, the Via Chiantigiana.
Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver
English-speaking licensed guide (optional), Entrance fees, Meals
This excursion is organized with pick up/drop off in Florence. Price may vary for other pick up/drop off points.
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon