Chianti Countryside and Wine Tour
This Chianti shore excursion from Livorno includes a wine tasting and full exploration of the Tuscan countryside, including a winery visit.
- Embark on a full day wine tour shore excursion from Livorno port
- Take a scenic drive through the famously picturesque Tuscan countryside with your private English-speaking driver
- Stop in Greve, the charming center of the wine business
- Drive along the Chiantigiana Road, in the heart of Chianti Classico, where the most famous Italian red wine, with the black rooster as its symbol, is produced
- Visit one of the most famous wineries in the area and take a guided tour of its wine cellars
- Enjoy a guided tasting of Chianti wines and extra virgin olive oil
- Additional Information
- Request a quote
Private Chianti Shore Excursion through the Tuscan Countryside
When your cruise ship docks in Livorno, and you have only a single day to see the Tuscan countryside, we suggest a privately guided, fully narrated Chianti shore excursion to make the most of your time in this famously picturesque region, world renowned for its breathtaking landscapes. On this nine-hour tour, discover that sense of “Under the Tuscan sun” as you drive through rolling hills of vineyards, orchards and olive groves as well as wilder wooded areas in Chianti.
Wine Tasting in Chianti
Stop in Greve and visit Piazza Matteotti with its porticoes, or the five-century-old butcher’s shop, Falorni, famous all over the world for its beef, salami, ham and many types of sausage. Have a guided cellar tour at an esteemed winery and taste local wines and extra virgin olive oils before returning to your ship in Livorno.
English-speaking guide at the winery, Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver, Wine tour and tastings
Entrance fees, Meals
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon