Early Morning Vatican Museums Tour
Enjoy privileged access to the Vatican, private early morning Vatican Museums tour in the company of an expert Vatican lecturer. Beat the queues by starting your tour one hour before the doors officially open to the general public.
- Enter the world-famous Vatican before normal opening hours
- Visit the Sistine Chapel with only few people inside
- See top Vatican sites like the Apollo Belvedere statue, Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of Maps, Gallery of Candelabra and the Gallery of Tapestries with a private guide
- Be amazed by the sheer size of St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest ancient basilica in the world. With Skip the Line Access you’ll gain direct entry with no need to wait in line
- Enter St Peter’s Basilica through a fast-track entrance
- Additional Information
- Request a quote
Beat the Crowds: Solitude in the Sistine Chapel with this Early Morning Vatican Museums Tour
St. Peter’s Basilica Guided Visit
English-speaking Vatican lecturer, Skip-the-line access to the St Peter’s Basilica and Square, Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
Dress code: shoulders and knees covered.
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon