Highlights of Capri
This private Capri tour is tailored to your needs. Soak in the colorful harbor and take in the Imperial villas or ride to the top of Mount Solaro.
- Private tour of Capri
- Fully customizable itinerary to fit your needs
- Get recommendations from your guide on local sights and activities
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Request a quote
Private Capri Tour, Personalize Your Experience
Experience the very best of Capri during this private Capri tour. A choice getaway destination since ancient Roman times, your private English-speaking guide will lead you on a 3-hour exploration of the island custom designed according to your interests and priorities. Capri will charm you with its colorful harbors, distinct coastline, Imperial Roman villas and hilltop views over the sea. Take the chairlift up Monte Solaro for an incomparable view, explore dreamy Villa San Michele, visit the village of Anacapri or stroll down the elegant via Camerelle. Upon request we can also arrange for private transportation around the island using one of the signature, brightly painted stretch taxis, the specially modified six-seat Fiat convertibles are a beloved icon of the island.
Customizable options include:
- Walk through the historic center of Capri and see the Piazza Umberto I, the iconic clock tower and the ancient Roman walls against the backdrop of the cocktail-sipping vacationers, watching the world go by (optional)
- See the Gardens of Augusto, which offer a spectacular view over the island and its Faraglioni (optional)
- Visit the beautiful gardens of Villa San Michele in the town of Anacapri (optional)
- Discover the ancient ruins of the Villa Jovis, the palace of the Emperor Tiberius (optional)
- Take a chairlift ride to the top of Mount Solaro and enjoy a breath-taking panoramic view of the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius (optional)
- Let your guide introduce you to the less crowded locales, where you can feel part of the local life and far from the average tourist scene (optional)
- Enjoy a typical taxi ride on the island in a specially modified six-seat Fiat convertible (optional)
English speaking licensed guide
Entrance fees, Meals, Transportation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon