Sorrento and Capri Shore Excursion
During your full day Sorrento and Capri shore excursion discover the streets of Sorrento and enjoy a guided tour of star studded Capri.
- Take a private shore excursion to Sorrento and Capri
- Stroll through Sorrento and take in impeccable views of the Bay of Naples and the Mediterranean Sea
- Walk through the historic center of Capri as a local guide points out the Piazza Umberto I, the iconic clock tower and the ancient Roman walls (optional)
- Stroll down Via Camerelle, famous for its luxury shops and designer fashion boutiques.
- Take a chairlift ride to the top of Mount Solaro and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of Mount Vesuvius, or visit the beautiful gardens of Villa San Michele in the town of Anacapri
- Additional information
Private Sorrento & Capri Shore Excursion
Once your private driver picks you up at the ship for this Sorrento and Capri shore excursion, you will enjoy a comfortable ride along the Sorrentine peninsula. Upon reaching Sorrento, discover a village that is brimming with character, picturesque streets and charming people. Shop for local souvenirs like giant lemons, inlaid woodwork, cameo & coral jewelry, wine and the local liquor ‘Limoncello’ made from lemon rinds, alcohol, water and sugar. Next board a hydrofoil ferry to reach the island of Capri, where you can partake in an introductory tour with a local guide. A getaway destination since antiquity, Capri is still the preferred retreat of artists, movie stars, and other distinguished individuals. Have some free time for lunch, shopping and wandering around before catching the afternoon hydrofoil to Naples, where your driver will meet you to return you to the ship.
English-speaking licensed guide in Capri, Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver, R/T ferry tickets to/from Capri and chairlift tickets