Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
Barolo Wine Tour
During this full day Barolo wine tour your driver will bring you to two wineries where an expert guide will lead your through tastings.
- Full day Barolo tour with a wine expert departing from Milan
- Travel through the Barolo area of production and discover its many villages
- Visit two first-rate wineries with wine tastings
- Explore sites of historical interest such as castles, towers and regional wine cellars
- Additional information
Barolo for Wine Lovers: Barolo Day Trip
Experience an incredible full day tour dedicated to a wine of prodigious quality, the Barolo, praised by wine lovers around the globe. This Barolo wine tour visit focuses on the different techniques used by the wine makers of the region, either small or medium-big producers, traditional or modern, each with their own special style and flavour. With your private wine expert you will discover two different wineries, selected by the Gambero Rosso guide and appreciated by many notable wine journalists. Visiting a winery in the morning and another in the afternoon, you will also discover the enchanting Piedmontese towns of La Morra, Barolo, Castiglione Falletto, Monforte d’Alba, with their castles, towers, streets and historical sites. A wine tasting will follow each visit!
The main highlights include:
– The tour is focused on the different techniques used by the several wine-makers of the region: small and medium-big producers, modernists and traditionalists – each one giving a different wine and taste
– Discover 3 different wineries chosen according to the selection carried out by Italian Gambero Rosso guidebook (“Three Cups” award) and important wine journalists, like Robert Parker (in his book The World’s Greatest Wine Estates)
– Visit to 3 wineries located in the most popular Barolo villages, e.g. Barolo, La Morra, Castiglione Falletto, Monforte d’Alba, etc. Each visit will be followed by wine-tasting so that you may compare the different flavours and choose your favourite. Usually, visit to 2 wineries in the morning, 1 in the afternoon
– Visit of some interesting historic highlights, i.e. castles, towers, Regional Enotecas