Amalfi Coast by Boat
Enjoy this full-day Amalfi Coast boat tour on the private vessel of your choice. Stop in Positano and Amalfi and enjoy a swim in the blue waters.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the clear blue waters on your private boat
- Make a stop at Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast and visit the majolica-tiled dome of Santa Maria Assunta before soaking up the liveliness in the town’s small center full of vibrant boutiques
- Sail around Li Galli Islands, a small archipelago of three islands, home of the mythological Sirens
- Explore the town of Amalfi, a bustling holiday resort destination, and view its iconic cluster of white houses
- Savor a typical lunch of the best authentic local cuisine
- Take in epic views from your boat, the natural elegant carvings of the cliffs, and the exquisite Mediterranean colors
- At the end of your excursion return to the nearest port and from there, transfer back to your hotel by 6 pm
- Additional information
VIP Experience, Private Amalfi Coast Boat Tour
Experience the ultimate Mediterranean feeling with a full day deluxe boat excursion along the Amalfi coast. Choose your vessel, a small typical gozzo or perhaps even an 80ft yacht, then let your expert English-speaking skipper introduce you to the picturesque islands and coastline as you float through the sparkling turquoise waters. Besides stops at the precious town of Positano and the energetic town of Amalfi, take in the beauty of the Galli Islands and explore hidden caves and intriguing inlets only accessible from the sea. Of course, there will also be time to take a refreshing swim! This full-day Amalfi Coast boat tour will leave you refreshed and relaxed as you glide across Mediterranean waters and drink in the best of the Amalfi Coast.