Rome to Florence – Southern Tuscany
This luxury Rome to Tuscany sightseeing transfer ends in Florence and includes a long stop in Southern Tuscany, explore towns like Montepulciano and Pienza.
- Visit the southern region of Tuscany on a stopover from Rome to Florence
- Spend time at your leisure in the medieval hill-town of Montepulciano and in Pienza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join our expert guide of Montepulciano at a local wine cellar for a tasting of the Vino Nobile, and at a local olive oil mill for a tour of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Or visit Pienza and a local cheese producer for a tasting with our expert guide and learn about the various types of pecorino cheese
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant where you can taste the region’s exquisite cuisine
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Request a quote
Rome to Tuscany Sightseeing Transfer
A journey from Rome to Florence means a journey through the astounding landscape of Southern Tuscany, where medieval towns rest on sunbathed hills and rustic farms adorn the countryside. Consider stops in Montepulciano and Pienza. The striking and beautiful towns have been featured in major Hollywood pictures for of their majestic charm. Visit a local wine cellar to try the notable Vino Nobile, or an olive oil mill or local cheese producer to get a behind the scenes look at the beloved culinary traditions of the region.
3-hour stop in Southern Tuscany
Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver, water
Entrance fees, Meals
Pick up: at your accommodation in Rome, Drop off: at your accommodation in Florence, Upon request we can arrange for an English-speaking licensed guide in Southern Tuscany
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon