Florence to Venice – Bologna
Enjoy a 3-hour stopover in the beautiful town of Bologna during this sightseeing transfer from Florence to Venice in a luxury Mercedes.
- Leave Florence in the morning to travel to Venice, making a stopover in Bologna
- Stroll at your leisure or take a walking tour stopping at famed sites like Neptune’s fountain, the medieval Two Towers, or the Santo Stefano Basilica
- Visit the Basilica of San Petronio, the fifth largest church in the world
- Stroll under archways through the narrow streets of the old Medieval market, learning more about the history and traditions of Bologna’s typical products
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, savoring seasonal and fresh ingredients
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Request a quote
Florence to Bologna Sightseeing Transfer
A journey from Florence to Venice creates the perfect opportunity for a visit to the stunning city of Bologna. Its medieval center is famous for colorful arches covering sidewalks lined with superior gourmet shops and trattorias, emitting the beloved scents of famed world-over Bolognese cuisine. Wander in and around quaint outdoor markets and narrow streets. Visit famous sites like Neptune’s fountain or the Basilica of San Petronio on a guided walking tour, or at your own leisure. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable city. End your Florence to Bologna sightseeing transfer in Venice, with your driver leaving you on the mainland to make your way via water to your accommodation.
3-hour stop in Bologna
Luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver, water
Boat/watertaxi transfer from Venice mainland, Entrance fees, Meals
Pick up: at your accommodation in Florence, Drop off: at your accommodation in Venice
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon