Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
Florence to Venice – Verona
On your way from Florence to Venice visit the historic town of Verona, where you can visit Juliet’s balcony or marvel at the ancient Roman Arena.
- Leave Florence in the morning to travel to Venice, making a stopover in Verona
- Enjoy a lunch of authentic Veronese cuisine at the famous restaurant ‘12 Apostoli’, which includes an aperitivo in its wine cellar featuring historic Roman ruins
- Meet our guide to help navigate the city’s circuitous streets or wander on your own
- Stroll through the Piazza Erbe, view the Church of San Zeno and admire the impressive Arena that dates back to 30 AD.
- Pass by Juliet’s balcony from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- Visit a prestigious winery for a tasting of local Valpolicella wine just outside Verona (optional)
- Spend time on your own in the historical center (optional, time permitting)
- Additional information
Florence to Verona Sightseeing Transfer
This Florence to Venice sightseeing transfer leaves you in Venice while including plenty of time to take in the beauty of Verona during a 3-hour stopover. After picking you up from your accommodations in Florence, our expert driver will transfer you to the picturesque town of Verona. Built along the Adige River, it’s the famous setting of Shakespeare’s classic Romeo and Juliet, and it is home to the spectacular Opera, performed every year in the Roman open-air amphitheater. Wander the twisting streets with a guide or at your leisure until you pass by Juliet’s balcony, and then continue on to stroll through the Piazza Erbe or explore the 30 AD Arena. After an unforgettable Veronese lunch, perhaps at the famous ’12 Apostoli’restaurant, finish the day with a visit to an esteemed winery, just outside of Verona, to tastethe local Valpolicella wine. Your driver will then transfer you to Venice, where the rest of your journey awaits.
Pick up: at your accommodation in Florence, Drop off: mainland Venice