Request a quote
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
Venice Family Orientation Tour
During this this Venice family orientation tour, tour the San Marco area and enjoy a private gondola ride while your gondolier highlights Venice’s history.
- Start at one of the world’s most beautiful public squares, the elegant Piazza San Marco
- At the eastern end of the spacious piazza, marvel at the impressive Basilica of San Marco
- Enjoy a short boat ride across the Bacino di San Marco
- Admire the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore, which floats like a huge galleon in the lagoon
- From the vantage point of the church’s soaring bell tower, be astounded at the stupendous bird’s-eye view of the city and the lagoon
- Enjoy a private gondola ride as you glide through the waters of the Grand Canal
- Additional information
Venice Family Orientation Tour: Introduction for Kids by Land and Water
Get the perfect historical and artistic introduction to Venice on this relaxing Venice family orientation tour for the whole family. With your guide, you’ll follow a trail of lion sculptures – the symbol of Venice – in and around the San Marco area, then take in all that the city has to offer with an amazing view from the top of a bell tower. Last, and certainly not least, you’ll enjoy a private gondola ride! The city has long been associated with these iconic hand-built wooden boats. Your gondolier will row you through the picturesque “City of Love” while explaining the history of Venice and its daily life.