Day Trip to Chianti for Families
Enjoy this day trip to Chianti with kids. Children will be charmed by the Frescobaldi castle. Kids learn about life on the farm while parents taste wine.
- Embrace the Italian family tradition of local and authentic cuisine with your own family in a day trip to Chianti.
- Tour a family-owned, medieval wine estate, including a wine tasting for the parents and a chance to meet the local farm animals, like the Chianina cow, for the kids
- Visit the Frescobaldi castle where parents will learn how the wine is stored and aged before having a taste, and the whole family will enjoy a taste of pecorino cheeses, salami, prosciutto and olive oil
- Drive through the green hills of Tuscany, dotted with grape vines and olive trees
Chianti with Kids
Gastronomy traditions are an important aspect of the Italian family, so give your own family an authentic Tuscan experience with a culinary day trip to Chianti with kids. After long ... Duration : 8 hours
Tuscan Countryside, Pisa, and Chocolate
Enjoy this Tuscan countryside tour with a stop in Pisa. The whole family will love this visit to a traditional farm and chocolate factory.
- Travel through the majestic countryside of Tuscany, viewing landscapes coved with vineyards, olive groves and farms containing the natural ingredients of the region’s classic cuisine
- Taste elite wines, olive oils and Sardinian sheep’s milk cheeses as you discover the traditional cheese-making process of a family-owned fattoria
- Climb the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa and enjoy a local lunch
- Visit a highly acclaimed chocolate factory and choose between two tour options, both including a tasting
Tuscan Countryside Tour, from the Leaning Tower of Pisa to Artisanal Chocolate
Journey through rolling green hills of vineyards and olive groves to a family-owned fattoria in a lovely village between Florence ... Duration : 3 hours
Tuscan Farm Day Trip for Families
This half-day family day trip in Tuscany includes a visit to a farm with an authentically prepared Tuscan meal. View the animals and enjoy tastings.
- A family friendly authentic Tuscan culinary adventure to learn insights into Italian food culture
- Learn the traditional process of cheese-making by hand
- Taste wine (parents), olive oils and Sardinian sheep cheeses like ricotta, pecorino and blue, all from the estate
- Enjoy a real Tuscan lunch made from local fresh ingredients: wine, cheese, tuscan bread, schiacciata, caprese salad, seasonal vegetables and a small dessert
A Day at the Farm: Tuscany Family Day Trip
Your private driver will bring you an agriturismo in Tuscany situated between Florence and Siena where your family will gain first-hand insight into Italian ... Duration : 4 hours